You can now integrate your account with Mint.com via our custodian partner, Apex Clearing. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to Mint.com and sign into your account
2. Once logged in, click the "Add Accounts" option in the top menu
3. Type "Apex Clearing" in the Search Field
4. Choose "Apex Clearing". You should then see a pop-up window asking you to "Link your Apex Clearing account to Mint"
Note: Mint's investment performance tracking and charting is not reflective of actual performance and should not be relied on. It is more useful for tracking your portfolio value.
- Mint's investment performance tracking can sometimes differ widely from actual results.
- Historical performance prior to the day you link your Wahed account will default to 0% in Mint.
- All performance metrics are compared against the value of your Wahed account the day it was linked to Mint - not your actual cost basis.
5. Enter your Apex user ID and password, and press "Link Account". Please note that this is not the same as your Wahed account details.
If you haven't already, you can create an Apex user ID and password here (click "Create a User ID"):
- Under "Firm", choose "Apex Clearing Corporation"
- Under "Account Number", enter your Apex account number starting with 8BX (you can find this number in the Wahed mobile app or web client portal
- To verify your identity, you'll need to enter your Social Security Number
- You'll be asked to provide an Email Address and create a Secret Question
- Finally, you'll be asked to create a User ID and Password
6. Your Wahed account should now be linked to your Mint account! You'll find this in the Investments section, showing up as "Apex Clearing - [Your Name]"